Расположение: Алматы, Казахстан
Дата начала: Май 2019
Срок действия и форма контракта: единовременные выплаты для небольших назначений, 28 мая 2019 г. — 27 мая 2020 г.
Дата закрытия вакансии: 17 мая 2019 г.
Заинтересованные консультанты должны предоставить информацию, демонстрирующую, что они обладают необходимой квалификацией и соответствующим опытом для оказания Услуг.
Более подробно о вакансии и критериях отбора здесь TOR_consult_on_Student Competition (1)
The Regional Environmental Centre for Central Asia (CAREC) announces a vacancy for the following position
Name of the position: International Consultant (firm) for Facilitation of the student research competition in Central Asia
Host organization: The Regional Environmental Centre for Central Asia
Location: Almaty, Kazakhstan
Duration and form of contract:Small Assignments Lump-Sum Payments, May 28, 2019 – May 27, 2020
Closing date of the vacancy: May 17, 2019
The facilitation will include the following tasks:
- To ensure information dissemination/outreach for collection of research applications from students across key thematic topics listed in Annex A;
- To facilitate selection process, including the organization of selecting committee;
- To identify external supervisors for selected applications and facilitate supervising process through face-to-face meetings and online tools;
- To arrange for and ensure presentation and discussion of the research findings, and their publication;
- To provide assistance in participation of the students in the regional environmental meetings, youth’s and academic events in Central Asia;
CAREC now invites eligible Consultants to indicate their interest in providing the Services. Interested Consultants should provide information demonstrating that they have the required qualifications and relevant experience to perform the Services. The shortlisting criteria are:
- At least three experts required to be involved in the process;
- Proven experience in working with international, regional and national academic networks on climate related issues;
- Extensive experience in the facilitation of the research competition, including organization of selection committee and supervising process;
- Excellent language skills in Russian and English
The attention of interested Consultants is drawn to paragraphs 1.9 and 1.11 of the World Bank’s Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants [under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants] by World Bank Borrowers Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants Under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits & Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011 and revised July 2014 (“Consultant Guidelines”), setting forth the World Bank’s policy on conflict of interest and eligibility.
Consultants may submit their REOI as an individual firm or in association in the form of a joint venture or subconsultancy. All the members of the joint venture shall be jointly and severally liable for the entire assignment. However, the experience of sub-consultant will not be considered while short-listing. A Consultant will be selected in accordance with the Selection Based on Consultants’ Qualification (CQS) method set out in the Consultant Guidelines. The best qualified and experienced firm shall be selected and only this one selected firm shall be asked to submit a combined technical and financial proposal.
Climate Change and Sustainable Energy Programme