Международные стипендии по защите климата
В этом раунде будут финансироваться до 20 молодых экспертов по климату из неевропейских стран с переходной экономикой или развивающихся стран, которые уже имеют начальный профессиональный и лидерский опыт в этой области. Заявители сосредоточены на вопросах, связанных с научными, инженерными, юридическими, экономическими, связанными со здоровьем или социальными аспектами изменения климата
Prospective leaders from transition and developing countries can now apply to the International Climate Protection Fellowship programme. Applications may be submitted until 1 March 2018.
Up to 20 young climate experts from non-European transition or developing countries who already have initial professional and leadership experience in this field will be funded in the next round. Applicants focus on issues relating to the scientific, engineering, legal, economic, health-related or social aspects of climate change.
Together with a host, they will work in Germany for a year on a research-based project of their own choice in the field of climate protection. The fellowships, which are funded under the International Climate Protection Initiative by the Federal Environment Ministry, will begin on 1 March 2019.
From plant ecology to urban development
A total of 20 fellows ‒ nine women and eleven men ‒ were chosen in September during this year’s selection phase. These individuals will commence their research stay in Germany next March.
The new round of fellowships will bring together experts from a wide range of fields including business administration, social sciences, hydrogeology, plant ecology, urban development and energy engineering. In addition to conducting research individually, the group will visit German businesses and research institutions that are active in the climate protection field. The young scientists come from Africa, Asia and Latin America.
Submit an application, if you
- are a future leader from a non-European transition or developing country (seelist of countries)
- are active in any of the following areas: scientific, engineering-based, legal, economic, health-related or social aspects of climate change
- are interested in spending a year working with a host of your choice in Germany on a research-based project you have developed yourself in the field of climate protection and climate-related resource conservation
We offer you
- a monthly fellowship of between €2,150 and €2,650, depending on your qualifications
- individual mentoring during your stay in Germany
- additional financial support for items such as family members accompanying you, travel expenses or a German language course
- a three-week introductory phase, during which you will have the opportunity to make contact with other climate protection fellows and visit companies, research institutions and cultural events in Germany
- extensive alumni sponsorship, particularly to help you sustain contact with collaborative partners in Germany during your entire professional career
The closing date for applications is 1 March 2018. 20 fellowships can be granted.
Рассылка «Общественного Совета при МКУР МФСА»