Международная стипендия по защите климата
Фонд Александра Гумбольдта предоставляет 20 стипендий будущим лидерам неевропейских стран с переходной экономикой или развивающихся стран, которые работают в любой из следующих областей: научной, инженерной, правовой, экономической, связанные со здоровьем или социальными аспектами изменения климата. Молодые эксперты по климату приедут в Германию на год, для работы над выбранной темой, связанной с исследованием.
Срок подачи заявок до 1 марта 2019 г.
Более подробно ниже на английском языке
Call: International Climate Protection Fellowship
Application deadline: 1 March 2019
The Alexander von Humboldt Foundation grants up to 20 fellowships to prospective leaders from non-European transition or developing countries, who are active in any of the following areas: scientific, engineering-based, legal, economic, health-related or social aspects of climate change. The young climate experts will come to Germany for a year to work alongside a host of their own choosing on a research-related project.
- A monthly fellowship of between €2,150 and €2,650, depending on career stage
- Individual mentoring during the stay in Germany
- Additional financial support for items such as family allowances, travel expenses or a German language course
- A three-week introductory phase, during which fellows will have the opportunity to make contact with other climate protection fellows and visit companies, research institutions and cultural events in Germany
- Extensive alumni sponsorship, especially support for networking with collaborative partners in Germany during the fellow’s entire professional career
- Citizenship of a non-European transition or developing country which is also the applicant’s habitual residence and place of work
- Bachelor’s or equivalent academic degree completed less than twelve years ago
- A mentoring agreement signed by a host in Germany
- A proposal which candidates must draw up on their own and coordinate with their host.
- Clearly visible leadership potential
- Extensive theme-related professional experience or a successfully completed doctorate
Further information, a list of all application requirements and a link to the online application form are available at www.humboldt-foundation.de/web/ICF.
Advice and contact
If you have any questions regarding the International Climate Protection Fellowship Programme or would like individual guidance, please contact us at email@example.com.
Alexander von Humboldt Foundation